Friday, April 27, 2007

RSS problem


Doesn't matter, whatever I try, this Blogger RSS feed, and Yahoo.360 seems to be envious sisters! They simply don't want to talk to each other.
Lately I have updated a blog in Blogger. I knew it takes some time to update that blog in Yahoo.360 page, but despite I waited for 2 days, it was not updated. Ultimately I had to reconfigure my url address in Feed setup at Yahoo.360 page.
There is one more problem with Yahoo.360, they don't seem to have any clock!.......lol.......Yeah, whatever feed is updated in Yahoo.360 page, it comes with an arbitrarily chosen date. For example, I started creating blogs in Blogger for last 2 weeks, but they show the updating date as January!
This problem persist for some other sections as well. The comments that we post in Yahoo.360, even they are showing arbitrarily chosen dates.

No comments: