Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I am universe!!


I am universe!!

No no!.......Please do not misinterpret my these words as pompous or think that I am suffering from delusion of grandeur……lol……..But yes, I am not going to take my words back. Actually what I just said, is 100% truth. How come?

Credit goes to Discovery channel. I was watching a program on Discovery channel. It was on “Big-Bang”. It was told in the program that whatever today exists in this universe, they all came from only one single source, that is “Big-Bang”. Just after few seconds of the ‘Bang’, most of the light elements were formed. It took some time to form heavy radioactive elements, but yes, MOST of the elements were formed just few seconds after the ‘Bang’……..Only this much information was given in the program, rest of what I am going to utter, is my objective interpretations. After watching this program, the subject kept churning into my brain, and I concluded with some wild thoughts. Could be I am wrong, but presently I don’t see any logical reason why I should be wrong??

1. 1:- YOU WANT OT SEE SOMETHING REALLY OLD? TOUCH YOURSELF: It has been told that most of the elements formed just after the bang. After that no/little changes occurred in lighter elements. We are made of atoms like C4, H2, O2, and N2……..So whatever atoms are there in our body, they all are almost as old as “Big-Bang”. Heavy elements like radio active elements decay with time though, but they are not one of those stable elements, which are formed at the beginning of the universe.

2. 2:- WANT TO TOUCH DINOSAUR? AGAIN TOUCH YOURSELF: Living organisms die, elements don’t! If the atoms that are in my body are old enough to be from Big-Bang time, it is very much possible that out of trillion atoms in my body, at least one was recycled from a Dinosaur’s body? God knows for how many times, and from what organisms the atoms were recycled?? Touch yourself, and feel that you are REALLY touching something that was once probably a part of some Dinosaur, Mammoth, or a Roman legion!

3. 3:-WANT TO TRAVEL THE FARTHEST STAR? FEEL IT! : It is well known that gravitational force is an attraction force between two particles. As the distance increases between two objects, the gravitational force decrease, but it never becomes zero!! It can decrease to the extent of 10- (infinitive), but it can NEVER be zero. So remember, even the farthest star has a bond with you, its pulling you and so you are pulling the star. All the objects in this universe are bound to you. In fact all the objects in this universe are bound to each other like a cobweb. You are part of the whole universe, and the whole universe is you.

I guess, truth is always around us, like cell phone signals…..we only need device to catch them………… So finally do you still think it is bombastic, if I say “I am universe”? :)

1 comment:

Anil Kumar said...

The way in which you/discovery channel have described the facts is truly unique. And the statement that "truth is always around us" is so true! Thanks for writing this enlightening piece.